4 pcs green onions
1 cup shrimps,shelled and cleaned
1 tbsp flour with a pinch of baking powder
2 tbsp cooking oil
- Chop green onions and fry in cooking oil.
- Beat eggs until lemon colored.
- Add flour with baking powder.
- Add shrimps into flour and add salt to taste.
- Put a spoonful into frying pan with enough oil.
- Fry until golden brown.
1 onion sliced
3-4 pieces half ripe tomatoes quartered
1 small sachet Sinigang sa Sampaloc mix
200 fresh shrimps(medium sized)
4 cups water
1 tsp salt
200 gms kangkong leaves and tender stalks or spinach leaves or stringbeans
- Place onion and tomatoes on the water and let boil.
- When boiling add salt and Sinigang sa Sampalok mix.
- Add the shrimps.
- When shrimps are red colored or thoroughly cooked add the vegetables last .
- Serve hot with a cup of steaming rice.
1 Beef Sirloin Steak
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 carrot sliced into cubes
1/2 cup green peas
2 tbsps butter
1 cup chicken broth
For the Steak:
- Add salt and pepper both sides of the steak.
- Rub with a little Olive oil on both sides
- Put a little oil on the searing pan then when hot rub with paper towel to remove the oil
- Put the sirloin steak and sear until the desired doneness.
- Boil the carrots and green peas with the chicken broth.
- When the carrots are soft remove from pan.
- Add butter until carrots are fully coated.
3 hamburger buns, halved
- Butter the buns and toast in the oven until crisp.
- Top each half with a slice of ham and a poached egg.
- Prepare the sauce by processing the egg yolks, lemon juice and paprika in a blender.
- Pour the melted butter in a thin, steady stream while beating continuously.
- Process until thick
- Spoon over the poached egg
1 Kilo Pork Belly sliced 2 inches long and 1/2 inch thick
7 cloves crushed garlic
1 tbsp salt
1/3 cup vinegar
1 tsp black pepper
Oil for frying
- Marinade the pork, crushed garlic, vinegar, salt and black pepper for 2-3 hours
- Fry the pork in enough oil.