Here is my version of a Pork Asado
1/2 kilo Pork sliced thinly into squares
1 tbsp garlic minced
1 tbsp onion chopped
1 tbsp oil
2 tbsp kecap manis
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp cornstarch
1/2 cup water
1 pc pork cube
1. Saute garlic and onion.
2. Add the pork and saute for awhile. Then add enough water to cover the pork and boil until pork is tender.
3. When water has been reduced to one half add the soy sauce and kecap manis. Stir thoroughly.
4. Cook until pork is very tender and sauce has reduced to 1/4.
5. Disperse cornstarch in 1/2 cup of water and add to the pork and stir thoroughly.
6. Remove from pan and serve.