First Aid Kit Contents
So what goes into a first aid kit?
First you need to put all these things in a bag or box so that it won’t scatter. I used a transparent plastic box with a handle so i can carry it around when needed. Also I place it in a conspicuous place where i can easily find it when needed.
Allow me to share with you the contents of my first aid kit box.
- Adhesive dressings (plasters) in assorted sizes
- Sterile dressings ( 2 medium, 2 large and 2 extra large)
- Sterile Eye pads
- Triangular bandages
- Disposable gloves
- Non alcohol cleaning wipes
- Alcohol wipes
- Betadine Solution
- Cotton buds/ Cotton balls
- Cold Pack
- Hot Water bag
- Garamycin Ointment for wounds
- Eye Drops
- Over the counter drugs ( 3 pcs max) which are placed on sealable plastic bags and labeled accordingly:
- Paracetamol ( Biogesic) – for fever
- Cold Tablet (Neozep) – for colds
- Mefenamic Acid 500 mg ( Dolfenal) – for pain and inflammations
- Cetirizine ( Alnix) – anti-allergy
- Cough preparations ( Tuseran)
- Anti-diarrhea ( Diatabs)
- Anti-flatulent ( Kremil-S)
So why not have one today. Hurry up and make one today before its too late.
- Health Tip: Create a First Aid Kit (nlm.nih.gov)