Grilled Beef Sirloin with Carrots and Green Peas on the sides
1 Beef Sirloin Steak
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 carrot sliced into cubes
1/2 cup green peas
2 tbsps butter
1 cup chicken broth
For the Steak:
- Add salt and pepper both sides of the steak.
- Rub with a little Olive oil on both sides
- Put a little oil on the searing pan then when hot rub with paper towel to remove the oil
- Put the sirloin steak and sear until the desired doneness.
For the side dish:
- Boil the carrots and green peas with the chicken broth.
- When the carrots are soft remove from pan.
- Add butter until carrots are fully coated.