I made a quick decision today. To make a new kind of pasta dish. And i just saw how this was made on TV. So i applied what i thought was right and what was available in my cupboard.
|Mushroom Pasta Dish|
1/4 cup Butter
2 cloves garlic sliced diagonally
1 can Champignon Mushrooms sliced
100 g Angel Hair pasta cooked to aldente
Grated Parmesan Cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook Pasta as to package direction, till aldente.
- While pasta is cooking, put butter in a pan.
- Add the garlic and mushrooms
- Continue stirring and until mushrooms are fully cooked and garlic is slightly browned.
- Add the pasta and put off the fire.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a dish and add grated parmesan cheese