Natural Remedies : Garlic
Did you know that one of the natural remedies is available in your kitchen? Yes, its the garlic. Whether you chop it, pound it or roast it. Garlic’s powerful health benefits will be unleashed.
So what does garlic do?
- It regulates blood pressure
- It regulates blood sugar level
- It is a powerful immune system builder
- It has lots of vitamins in it like Vitamin A, B, B2 and Zinc
- It strengthens bodies defenses against allergies
- It thins the blood
- It is a powerful antibiotic against bacteria, viruses and fungus.
- Lowers LDL Cholesterol ( bad) and increases HDL Cholesterol (good)
Are you afraid though that you will have bad breath? Well. just drink lemon juice to remove the bad breath. But if you ate a roasted Garlic. Believe me you won’t have bad breath.