I wanted to start with assignment No 4 today. But my attention shifted to the book lying near my bed. It a gift i got last week. Imagine it was mailed to me all the way from the Philippines to Indonesia. So i started reading this book
Its How to turn your thoughts into things by Bo Sanchez.
I had to finish the book in one sitting since it was very inspiring and reading through it made me feel so blessed. I listed down some action point that Bo Sanchez suggested. And my list can go on and on and are mostly started with the word TO LOVE!
I Praise and Thank God for this beautiful book and the inspiration it has given me. I also Praise and Thank God for Bo for allowing God to use him to bless other people. May he be richly and abundantly blessed by God in his ministries and his family.
That’s my dilemma now.What powerpoint presentation do i do for the “HOW TO USE it!” I really dont know what’s next.
Will it be evernote?
Will it be Survey Monkey?
Hopefully i will be able to make up my decision soon.
My Mom told me that recently she has been drinking OKRA water. That is the lowly OKRA soak in a glass of water overnight. And in the morning she would drink it. Her sugar level has gone down.
After hearing this from her i started surfing the web for more information about the lowly Okra.
Here are some informations that i got:
The Okra-plant can reach a height of 3 to 6 feet. Sometimes the plant is used in backyard gardens as an ornamental plant. The vegetable is used for soups and stews or as a fried or boiled vegetable.
Okra is well known because of its healthy qualities. The valuable nutrients of the okra is evident. 50 % is soluble. Soluble fibre helps to lower cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart disease. The other 50% of the vegetable (insoluble fibre) helps to decrease the risk of some forms of cancer. Moreover, nearly 10% of the recommended levels of vitamin B6 are also present in half cup of cooked okra!
Health Benefits of Okra
- The superior fiber found in okra helps to stabilize the blood sugar by curbing the rate at which sugar is absorbed from the intestinal tract.
- Okra’s mucilage binds cholesterol and bile acid carrying toxins dumped into it by the filtering liver.
- Okra helps lubricate the large intestines due to its bulk laxative qualities. The okra fiber absorbs water and ensures bulk in stools. This helps prevent and improve constipation. Unlike harsh wheat bran, which can irritate or injure the intestinal tract, okra’s mucilage soothes, and okra facilitates elimination more comfortably by its slippery characteristic. Okra binds excess cholesterol and toxins (in bile acids). These, if not evacuated, will cause numerous health problems. Okra also assures easy passage out of waste from the body. Okra is completely non-toxic, non-habit forming, has no adverse side effects, is full of nutrients, and is economically within reach of most individuals unlike over-the-counter drugs.
- Okra fiber is excellent for feeding the good bacteria (probiotics). This contributes to the health of the intestinal tract.
- Okra is a supreme vegetable for those feeling weak, exhausted, and suffering from depression.
- Okra is used for healing ulcers and to keep joints limber. It helps to neutralize acids, being very alkaline, and provides a temporary protective coating for the digestive tract.
- Okra treats lung inflammation, sore throat, and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Okra has been used successfully in experimental blood plasma replacements.
- Okra is good for summer heat treatment.
- Okra is good for constipation.
- Okra is good in normalizing the blood sugar and cholesterol level.
- Okra is good for asthma. Okra’s vitamin C is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, which curtail the development of asthma symptoms.
- Okra is good for atherosclerosis.
- Okra is believed to protect some forms of cancer expansion, especially colorectal cancer.
- Eating okra helps to support the structure of capillaries.
- Some information shows that eating okra lowers the risk of cataracts.
- Okra is good for preventing diabetes.
- Okra protects you from pimples and maintains smooth and beautiful skin. We understand the reason why Cleopatra and Yang Guifei loved to eat okra.
I think i am progressing today. I was able to make my third out of five assignments.
I like using Dropbox, its easy to use.
Check this out:
Tenette_Racho_How to Share a Folder Using Dropbox
I have been very busy these past few days. I really wanted to add posts into my blog. But it seems time is of the essence. So here i am now. I have finished doing the second of five (2 of 5) How to do it assignment. Now i know how to embed it. So here it is:
Tenette_Racho_How to upload files into google docs
I had fun uploading files into Google docs so this is the How to do it assignment that i did.
Today, i began to digest what Nikki Hidalgo, Jomar’s virtual assistant sent me. I listened to the audio and at the same time read the powerpoint presentation that came with it. At first i had a hard time listening to it until i downloaded the video.
I also tried to do the first assignment which is the HOW TO DO IT?
The first How to do it powerpoint that i made is HOW TO USE INTUIT BILLING MANAGER.
But my problem now is how to embed it in this blog. But i will try to learn how to do it.
Will get back to this blog as soon as i have done it
This is a trial …..
Tenette_Racho_How to Use Intuit Billing Manager
What others say about a good diabetic Meal Plan
Find it on Twitter:
These are all wonderful guides for a proper diabetic meal plan. Try it now.