1 1/2 kilo pork tenderloin
2 cloves garlic, sliced
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup cooking oil
1/2 cup water
2 tbsp cornstarch dispersed in 2 tbsp water
- Tie pork with string to shape like a ham.
- Bore holes in pork meat and insert slivers of garlic about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Marinate with soy sauce and pepper overnight.
- Combine salt, pepper and flour. Roll pork into the mixture.
- Heat cooking oil.
- Fry pork until brown then add 1/2 cup water.
- Seal in tight covered pan and simmer until tender.
- Add cornstarch dispersed in 2 tbsp water to thicken sauce
- Blend the sauce, slice the meat and serve